In response to the Premier of Alberta’s announcement on Covid-19. The Village is implementing the following control measures:
- Office will be closed to appointment only
- Community Hall is closed to all gatherings including Council Meetings.
- A spit guard shield installed on front counter
- A plastic barrier will be installed around June’s desk creating a zone for her to work without a mask.
- Staff will wear masks when leaving their workspace.
- Additional cleaning supplies, masks, gloves, wipes, and hand sanitizers are on hand
- The playground and skateboard park will be left open with a limit of 10 users at a time
- The outdoor rink will be flooded when temperature get low enough to sustain the ice.